- Dr Joe McGilligan – Male, Senior PartnerBirmingham in 1990. Special interest in minor surgery including Vasectomy. Clinical Director in Surrey Heartlands CCG Governing Body.
- Dr Josie York – Female, Partner
Sheffield in 1998. Special interests include sexual health, family planning and training.
- Dr Pramit Patel – Male, Partner
Guys Kings and St Thomas’s in 2006. Special interest in care of the elderly, minor surgery & vasectomy. Clinical Director for Care Collaborative PCN, Lead PCN Clinical Director for Surrey Heartlands Health & Care Partnership.
- Dr Rachelle Sanderson – Female, Partner
Cambridge/Imperial College 1993. Special interests in tropical medicine, family planning and sexual health. GP trainer and appraiser.
- Dr Amanda Springett – Female, Partner
Imperial College London in 1999. Special interests include women’s health and family planning.
- Dr John Leung – Male, Partner
Dr Leung graduated from St George’s University of London in 2011 and completed his GP training in CRESH in 2018. He has a special interest in sports medicine and emergency medicine.
- Dr David Aslett – Male, Former Senior Partner
Charing Cross London in 1979. Special interest in occupational health, diabetes, acupuncture, minor surgery including vasectomy and training.
- Dr Bethan Forgie – Female, Salaried GP
UMDS in 1995. Special interest in general medicine and rheumatology.
- Dr Louise Bourne – Female, Salaried GP
Bristol in 1999. Special interest in children, teens and women’s health.
- Dr Carolyn Brennand – Female, Salaried GP
Edinburgh in 2006. Specialist interest in family planning, women’s health and diabetes.
- Dr Rachel McGilligan – Female, Salaried GP
St Bartholomew’s London. Salaried GP and doctor in emergency department. Special interest in women’s and young people’s health.
- Dr Daniel Grimstead – Male, Salaried GP
Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry in 2013. Member of the Royal College of Physicians.
For information on the doctors working hours please visit our doctors schedule page.